Demi Lovato Shares Before-And-After Photos Of Her Eating Disorder Recovery

Demi Lovato arrives at the premiere of her documentary

"I think it was with Wilmer, it is with Wilmer, and I think it will be with Wilmer, because you don't share six years with somebody and not give them a piece of your heart", she added. The "Body Say" singer shared two snaps of herself side by side-one during what looks to be the height of her illness, where she's noticeably frailer, and a second, more recent one from after her treatment-along with the message, "Recovery is possible".

Demi Loavto's new documentary has been released alongside her brilliant new album Tell Me You Love Me. "What motivates me on those days is knowing how I'm going to feel after I'm done".

Once Lovato saw Gomez's comment about her new film, Lovato returned the favor AND she gifted Gomez with a follow back.

"The most important thing to Demi is losing people, losing people that she cares about and that love her", Bayer said.

Kylie Jenner Low-Key Confirms Her Pregnancy at Theme Park. Here's How
The 20-year-old reality star showed fans a very brief look at her stomach, while she danced in a new Snapchat video. It really feels like Kylie Jenner wants to tell us something - well that's what her fans think anyway.

As the 25-year-old's documentary addresses the former Disney darling's rise to fame, mental health struggles, and addiction battle, we knew fans would be there for the pop star. "If you're that curious about my sexuality, watch my documentary".

When Gomez revealed last month that she had undergone a kidney transplant due to complications from her ongoing (and what will be a lifelong) battle with autoimmune disease Lupus, Lovato spoke out by telling PEOPLE, "I think that she is a very strong woman". "That was my first memory of food being that medicine for me", she said. "I don't eat anything if it doesn't grow or if it doesn't walk", she told us while discussing her affinity for natural, unprocessed foods. "I just wasn't ready, and there was so much of my life that I hadn't explored yet".

She caused a stir in September when she declined to go into further detail about her sexual preferences, simply telling Pride Source magazine, "I love who I love". "When I feel lonely, my heart feels hungry". When I was in a relationship with Wilmer, I went three years without purging. (Wilmer wasn't interested in first, she says.) But, after she turned 18, they started dating.

Related news:

Hot News

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Almost 300 Rohingya villages torched in Myanmar: HRW
Oct 19, 2017 - 01:04
A Rohingya refugee girl poses with a chicken at Balukhali refugee camp near Cox's Bazar in Bangladesh, on Tuesday. This was repeated in "in dozens of villages across Maungdaw, Rathedaung, and Buthidaung townships".

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Late Tejano singer Selena remembered in Google Doodle tribute
Oct 19, 2017 - 01:03
The exhibit includes photos of her iconic outfits, her first Grammy, auto and artwork from her fans. This is a ideal example that her memory is very much alive and her legacy is growing.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Former Arkansas standout Bobby Portis gets significant suspension from Bulls
Oct 19, 2017 - 00:58
He can practice with the team during his suspension and will be eligible to return for the Bulls' Nov. 7 game against Toronto. Not that he didn't have his reasons, as Mirotic was a restricted free agent awaiting a contract from elsewhere or the Bulls.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top GM Bringing Self-Driving Cars to NYC For Street Trials
Oct 18, 2017 - 01:10
New York Governor Andrew Cuomo's office sent out a press release confirming this agreement with Cruise Automation. The automaker will be the first company to test its Level 4 autonomous driving vehicles in the Big Apple.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Garmin Speak adds Amazon Alexa to your auto for $149
Oct 18, 2017 - 01:09
Alexa responses, including calling up content such as music, news and traffic alerts, stream through the vehicle's stereo. Garmin have stated that the Speak is the first ever hands-free Alexa device made exclusively for your vehicle .

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Aldi, Lidl keep adding United Kingdom market share: Kantar
Oct 18, 2017 - 01:06
Aldi and Lidl continued to outperform their major competition with sales up 13.4 per cent and 16 per cent respectively. Fresh poultry sales remained flat in September, while chilled processed poultry increased in value by 6 per cent.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Drone collides with passenger plane above Quebec City airport
Oct 18, 2017 - 01:05
Circumventing these restrictions can result in a fine up to C$25,000 (£15,000 / US$20,000) and even a prison sentence. Reports of drones endangering aircraft have been increasing as the unmanned aerial vehicles become more commonplace.

German Soccer Team Hertha BSC Kneels In Solidarity With NFL Anthem Protests
Oct 17, 2017 - 01:02
The German national anthem isn't played before Bundesliga games , and in fact isn't customary at all in league games throughout Europe.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Trump claims about fallen soldier family notifications by predecessors untrue
Oct 17, 2017 - 01:02
Later, Trump backtracked on the claim slightly, saying "I was told that he didn't often". "But I like the combination of-when I can-the combination of a call and also a letter".

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Hillary Clinton blames election loss on sexism during United Kingdom book tour
Oct 17, 2017 - 01:00
The Trump administration is now engaged in a standoff with North Korea over the regime's expanding nuclear weapons programme. Look - when they take a knee - there's plenty of time to do knees and there's plenty of time to do lots of other things.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top While in jail, Talwars gave medical service for free, refused remuneration: Jailor
Oct 17, 2017 - 01:00
On 26 November 2013, the Talwars were awarded life sentence by a special CBI court in Ghaziabad. However, a day after Aarushi;s murder, Hemraj was found dead in the terrace.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Students frustrated by college strike
Oct 17, 2017 - 01:00
Co-op work terms, field placements and clinical placements are continuing, except those that require faculty supervision. Beyond that disappointment, the labour action throws the whole semester into question, she said.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Chris Hughton: 'Brighton & Hove Albion must not slip below certain level'
Oct 17, 2017 - 01:00
Ronald Koeman admits that Everton's points tally from the opening eight matches of the Premier League season is not good enough. Anthony Knockaert scored the victor for Brighton in the 82nd minute before Rooney saved a point at the death.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Little girl dead after falling while on Carnival cruise ship
Oct 16, 2017 - 08:43
Various travel websites showed that the Carnival Glory was scheduled to depart Saturday on another seven-night cruise to the Western Caribbean.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Arsenal vs Watford player ratings: Per Mertesacker stands alone
Oct 16, 2017 - 08:39
Troy Deeney equalized from the penalty spot after Hector Bellerin fouled Richarlison. "We can talk and talk and talk". And it came at an absolutely important time for them.